For a long time considered a villain for healthy living, eggs are now one of the most used sources of protein in weight maintenance diets.
The 3-day egg diet being prepared in the right way and consumed at the right times also helps with weight loss.
And to help you in this mission of a balanced diet, we have separated a special 3-day egg diet menu adjusted to this diet with several meal options.
Clara, rich in protein, is important for the maintenance of muscle in the body, in addition to preventing the loss of lean mass.
The yolk is rich in monounsaturated fats and omega 3, beneficial fats for ingestion.
These fats are responsible for balancing blood sugar levels, preventing diabetes and increasing the feeling of fullness for longer.
In addition, it also contains many antioxidants, substances that fight cell aging.
What should I do before starting the 3-day egg diet?
In general, eggs are a low-calorie food that will bring many benefits to a balanced diet. Some indications must be followed for greater effectiveness of the 3-day egg diet.
- Practice at least 30 minutes of physical exercise a day
- Always prefer fresh food at Natura
- In addition, in the case of foods that need to be cooked, prefer to use the rooms or cook with steam or water using as little oil as possible.
- When shopping, pay attention to labels and nutrition information
- During the diet period, avoid as much as possible foods rich in harmful fats, sugar, salt or processed foods
As with any diet, it should be monitored by a health professional.